Oslo Cathedral Boys Choir was founded by Terje Kvam and Carl Høgset in 1985. However this was not the first boys choir in Oslo Cathedral’s history. During the 19th Century, the Peblingene (Oslo Cathedral School Choir) sang at services in the Cathedral. Later on in the 20th Century, Arild Sandvold formed a boys choir called Oslo Domkor which sang in the Cathedral until ca. 1940.